QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
1. How much does a Property Inspection Report cost?
Inspections and the Property Inspection Report cost just £90 in Luton and the surrounding area.
Please ring or email for a competitive quote for an inspection anywhere in England or Wales.
2. What happens at the “immigration inspection”?
Our inspector will:
a) Take details of all current occupiers of the property and of the UK Visa applicant.
b) Measure all the rooms to make sure the property will not be statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985.
c) Inspect the property under the terms of the Housing Health and Safety Rating System in the Housing Act 2004.
3. How soon can an inspection be carried out?
Depending on location, next day appointments are sometimes available.
Weekend and evening appointments may also be available.
4. How soon can I have the report following the inspection?
Our inspectors carry a laptop and portable printer so can provide your report at the time of inspection.
5. What are your qualifications?
Our inspectors are registered Environmental Health Officers so are trained and qualified in the use of all relevant legislation.
As such our reports are trusted and accepted by the Home Office and any Court of Law.
Beware of people who will provide a report but are not properly qualified to do so!
6. What Areas do you Cover?We cover – Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Bristol, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cornwall, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, East Sussex, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Leicestershire, London (Central London, North London, East London, South London, West London), Lincolnshire, Norfolk, North Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Warwickshire, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire and Wales.
7. How do I book an inspection?
Please either ring 01582 515411 or email email@example.com
We will be happy to discuss your requirements.